About the Facility
The facility in Los Angeles, California, is located within close proximity of downtown Los Angeles. Situated in the western region of a large metropolitan center, the facility offers holistic treatment plans for mental health and addiction treatment and dual-diagnosis. The substance abuse treatment center in Los Angeles is easily accessible and is an unpretentious hub for effective and cutting-edge substance abuse and mental health treatment. Our network of treatment centers, including the facility in Los Angeles, provides comprehensive and evidence-based treatment programs.
The Los Angeles facility is located in the neighborhood of many sober houses and hospitals, providing additional support to our patients. Some of the characteristic features of the facility include:
- A large house for male and female patients maintained by our professional staff
- Six large, air-conditioned residential bedrooms
- Open floor pans
- Plenty of storage space and a washer/dryer
- Large backyard for outdoor recreational activities
- 24/7 crisis intervention
- All meals prepared by staff
Invictus Health Group’s partnering facility in Los Angeles provides comprehensive treatment for:
- Substance use disorder (SUD)
- Mental health disorders
The staff at our dual-diagnosis treatment center in Los Angeles, California, provides a wide range of therapies and services to help patients achieve full and lasting recovery as well as re-enter society as productive members. The treatment modalities include:
- Stress and anger management groups
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
The treatment center in Los Angeles treats men and women, 18 years and older, for substance abuse, mental health, and co-occurring disorders.
Levels of Care
In addition to the residential treatment center program (RTC), the drug addiction treatment center also offers:
- Residential treatment program (RTP)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Nonmedical detox, to give patients a comfortable space to reset their bodies following cessation of substance abuse.
Each patient receives personalized attention from the staff. A patient’s treatment team will usually include:
- A psychiatrist
- A primary therapist
- A case manager
- A family therapist
- A clinical concierge
- Prior to admission to the drug addiction treatment center, our admission representatives conduct a detailed assessment of the patient. They ask them about their physical and mental health and other background essentials. Based on this assessment, the treatment team prepares a suitable plan for the prospective patient.
- An admit date is set for the patient to start treatment.
- The new patient is welcomed by Invictus Health Group coordinators who review what’s ahead, along with the policies and procedures. The team then walks the patient through the intended treatment program and answers any questions the patient and their family might have about the facility, insurance or the proposed treatment intervention.
Why Choose Invictus Health Group?
Invictus Health Group’s network of behavioral health centers aim to interrupt substance use disorder patterns and debilitating mental disorder symptoms and open the eyes of our patients to self-identify underlying causes fueling destructive behavior, such as past trauma or inherited predisposition, to change negative thought processes.
We are committed to merging cognitive modalities, alternative therapies, and brain wellness tools into holistic rehabilitation – from the inside, out – to cultivate lasting recovery. To learn more about rehab centers in Los Angeles and other areas across the U.S. and how we can help you or a loved one achieve drug recovery, call our 24/7 helpline 866-548-0190. You can also chat online with a representative for further assistance.