Invictus Health Group is a leading behavioral health organization that works with treatment centers across the Southern California whom provide treatment for substance use disorders, mental illnesses, and co-occurring disorders. Our partners use evidence-based treatment modalities and experiential therapies to alleviate the distress of our patients and become partners in their journey of drug recovery.
Invictus Health Group works with treatment centers located throughout Southern California:
- Orange County
- Los Angeles
- Palm Springs
- San Diego (adolescent facility)
For more information, see our Locations page.
Invictus Health Group’s partnering drug addiction treatment centers provide treatment for men and women aged 18 years and older, as well as an adolescent facility for boys, girls, transgenders from 12 to 17 years of age. Further, our partnering teams have developed unique substance abuse treatment plans for special sections of the population such as the LGBTQ community.
Invictus Health Group works with partners in the industry whom offer the following types of services at all its behavioral health centers:
- Detoxification: Detoxification is the preliminary step for treating addiction. It is the process through which the body releases harmful and toxic substances while at the same time, it is fortified with minerals and nutrients so that the process of withdrawal is less painful.
- Substance abuse: The use of evidence-based modalities for the management of substance use disorders (SUD).
- Mental illnesses: The use of evidence-based modalities and therapeutic interventions for the management of mental health disorders.
- Dual-diagnosis: When an addiction and a mental health disorder coexist, it is known as dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders. In such a condition, our partners provide simultaneous treatment for both the conditions for successful recovery.
- Alumni services: We understand that recovery is a lifelong process. Once our patients conclude their treatment programs from our partnering facilities, we offer continuing support in the form of chapter meetings, vocational assistance, and much more.
The levels of care available for Invictus Health Group patients include:
- Detoxification: Our partners offer medically assisted detox at their facilities to effectively manage withdrawal symptoms
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Under this, the patients attend a well-structured treatment program during the day and return home or to sober living house at night.
- Residential treatment center program (RTC) : Under this, our patients stay with us at our comfortable recovery houses to recover peacefully at their own pace.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Although less intensive than PHP, this level of care requires patients to use this service only for the pre-designated number of hours during the week.
This depends on the type of drug abused or the mental health problem a patient may be dealing with and the intensity of the problem. A stay at an Invictus Health Group partnering facility can last anywhere between 30 and 90 days. However, as per the studies, the longer the stay, the better the results in terms of achieving complete drug recovery.
Before admission, the patient has a comprehensive discussion with our admissions representative, who extracts the details of one’s physical and mental health background. This assessment forms the basis of the treatment plan customized and prepared for the prospective patient. The patient sets an admit date for the treatment and makes themselves available at the chosen location. The treatment is started once the patient completes all the paperwork.
For more information, see our Admissions page.
Patient is responsible for their own flight home.
Yes, we accept most insurance plans including those from Anthem, BlueCross, BlueShield, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, and many more.
To learn more about mental health or substance abuse treatment modalities, insurance coverage, treatment team or locations call our 24/7 helpline 866-548-0190 and speak with an admission specialist today. You can also chat online with a representative for further assistance.